Thursday 17 October 2013

Best friends :)

Hi everyone, 
another card I've made using coastal cabana! Again and baked brown sugar. Not colours I thought would work together but it seems they do! 








Again I started with a square card blank and created a card base using  in colour DSP double sided paper pack,This time I chose the polka dot coastal cabana side to use on my card. 
Then I cut a length of Baked brown sugar stretch ruffle ribbon and thread it through a small pearl ribbon slider before attaching it to the polka dot paper.
Then I cut up a paper doily to fit in top left hand corner of the card on which I attached a Baked brown sugar ruffle bow. 
I then stamped  the best friend I've ever had from the label love clear stamp set,using the Baked brown sugar ink pad and cut it out using the matching artisan label punch and the I'm so grateful there's you in the world stamp from the chalk talk wooden stamp set in the same colour, them cutout using the large oval punch. I attached those to the card using dimensionals. And it's done! 


Here's a list of the Stampin'up! Items i used : just click on the item number to take to online store.

Stampin'Up! Paper Trimmer :129722

Stampin'Up dimensionals :104430
Baked Brown sugar  ink pad :131174
Baked Brown sugar ruffle ribbon :130022
Label love clear stamp set:130622
 Artisan label punch - 130920
Chalk Talk wooden bundle : 132731
Large oval punch : 119855
Whisper white card stock : 124302
2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack :130136

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x