Wednesday 30 October 2013

Boxes and Bags

Hi everyone, 

well I decided I need a little bit of crafting inspiration this morning, so I headed in over to you tube to see what I could find. Well being part of a huge team of Stampin'Up! Demonstrators here in the UK there is no shortage of very talented ladies out there. 
So headed over to Crafty Halletts you tube channel for a looksy. I find all her videos really easy to follow and a pleasure to watch, she's a very talented lady.  Click the link to her you tube HERE 
And tell her I sent you. 

So today I made the little bows she made using just punches! So easy and a very effective way to use up all your bits of scrap papers. 


Mine's not perfect as the scrap paper I used had been scored, so the bow part wasn't as round as it should be. But hey practice makes perfect! 

Another you tube channel I visited was 
Pootles papercraft, she is always coming up with new ideas for cards, boxes etc 

Today I watched her video on the framelits storage box. It's brilliant, and so easy I made three of them in less than 10 minutes after watching her. 
Click the link HERE to here you tube channel and tell her I sent you. 







And finally I went to have a look at papercraft button's you tube channel and found a cute little gift bag made using one A4 sheet of paper , just score, fold and stamp. 
Click the link to her video HERE



Well that's all for today.
Happy Crafting

** Lucie **



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x