Tuesday 15 October 2013

Busy weekend,now back to reality!

Well had a very busy weekend, Friday I picked up my mum from the station as she had travelled down to see us from kent. I also got my first proper Stampin'Up! Order delivered by the lovely ups man, which I was super excited about!  I managed to open it at 9pm Friday night and was I've the moon with the quality if all the products I had ordered. 
I was itching to go and spend some time in the craft room but I couldn't :( 
So all weekend I spent entertaining my mother and taking her out to different place and finally this morning, we dropped her off at the airport for her three week trip to sunny Spain. We left the house at 3 am ! And I was back home in bed by 5am..
So I am going to try and get some crafting in today before the tiredness takes over. So you can expect some projects photos to be posted very soon. 

Happy crafting x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x