Thursday 10 October 2013

Excellent customer service

Just received my sweetest gift wooden stamp set from Stampin'Up!


I had to send the previous one back as It was incomplete. Phoned demo support UK and they couldn't be more helpful, they immediately  emailed me a return courier label and it was sent back within an hour of calling. It only took 4 working day in total, to get to Germany and a new to be sent out.
Outstanding service I say ! 

Anyway I'll add a link Here for the stamp set if you are interested in buying it. 

The quandary is now what to make with it! 

Well, keep an eye out and and I shall post some projects using this stamp set very soon.




Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x