Tuesday 8 October 2013

Funding my Stampin'Up! Addiction!

Hi everyone, no makes today. :( sorry.

I have been busy clear out my craft room for things to sell on a certain auction site so I can fund my Stampin'Up! Addiction! 

As I've said I a very new demonstrator and don't have any customers yet. So I
Have been selling off my other craft stuff so I can get what I NEED to demonstrate with and hold classes etc. 

So spent all morning taking photos and listing items for sale, I had much more that I realised, so hopefully it should produce a good amount of pennies! 

I placed my first demonstrator order yesterday with money I made onmy previous   auctions. So I'm super excited for my order to be delivered. 

Anyway of to my day job now but will keep posting as and when I can. 

Don't forget the chance to join Stampin'Up! For £25 is  available until the 21st of October. Click on the join now button and join and amazing team. 



Happy crafting
 • Lucie •

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x