Wednesday 16 October 2013

Grateful card #1

Hi  everyone , 
Well I have finally got back into my craft room and had a chance to have a play with some of my new goodies ! 
I'm sure there will be much more to come but for now here it is.
The Card I made using the chalk talk wooden stamp set and matching framelits and punch. 
I just love the coastal cabana cardstock and ink so I thought I would make a simple but cute card using those colours. 
I hope you like it. 




First I used a square card blank and created a card mat using coastal cabana DSP 12x12 paper , cut down to size. It's double sided and I chose the chevron side. I then tied a bow using white ribbon, which I attached to the middle of some coastal cabana cardstock. I then mat and layered paper and cardstock together. 
Using Stampin'Up! Demensionals. 
I felt it needed something at the bottom of the card front , so using some of my scrap cardstock I cut two really thin strips of coastal cabana using my Stampin'Up! Paper Trimmer and attached to the bottom of the card. 
Then using the Chalk talk wooden stamp set, I used the I'm so grateful there's you in the world stamp. I stamped onto whisper white card using coastal cabana ink pad, I then used the matching large oval punch to punch it out. I then attached to card again using Stampin'Up! Dimensionals, finally I finished of the card by putting a few white coloured gems in the top right hand corner of the card.

All of the highlighted in  BOLD items can be bought through my link to my online store page. 

Here's a list of the Stampin'up! Items i used : just click on the item number to take to online store.



Stampin'Up! Paper Trimmer :129722
Stampin'Up dimensionals :104430
Coastal cabana Cardstock :131302
Coastal cabana inkpad :131175
Chalk Talk wooden bundle : 132731
Large oval punch : 119855
Whisper white cardstock : 124302
2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack :130136


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x