Sunday 6 October 2013

Monochrome Just Married

Hi Everyone,
Well time for my second blog post!, I can't believe I've managed to do it two days in a row.
 Hopefully I will keep this up. 
Well I guess only time will tell...
So this is the second card I have made using my fabulous Stampin' Up! products,

Using as square white card base,I then used some basic black satin ribbon and stuck it across the middle of the card,then using the a die cut circle I stamped the just married Car stamp from the Just Married stamp set using the Basic Black ink pad and matted onto the left side of the card. I then created a double bow using the black ribbon using a diamanté ribbon buckle,Finally I stamped Congratulations using the Itty Bitty Banner stamp set and finished it of with a diamanté gem heart. 










~ Happy Crafting ~

•    Lucie   •

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x