Thursday 10 October 2013

Sweetest Gift stamp set #1

Well as promised here is my first card made with the sweetest gift wooden stamp set and what a cute stamp set it is! I can see lots of things being made with this..
It was made very quickly, so please excuse any mistakes. 







So, I started of with a white square card base and then cut a mat to fit from crisp cantaloupe cardstock. 
Then tied a bow with some ivory ribbon and attached it to left hand side of card mat, I then took a die cut circle and created a ruffled edge around it using the ivory ribbon and then sandwiched it with another die cut circle to keep ruffles in place. I added dimensionals and attached to card mat.  
It then cut out some leaf shapes using a circle punch from  coastal cabana cardstock, to go with some pretty resin flowers. 
Attached the crisp cantaloupe card mat to card base and stamped congratulations to you and your little one with crisp cantaloupe ink pad and voila! it's done. 
Very quick card but I think very cute too. I'm sure someone would love to receive a card like that. 

Anyway that's all for today 

Happy crafting 

Lucie 

Here's a list of the Stampin'up! Items i used : just click on the item number to take to online store. 

Crisp cantaloupe cardstock :   131303
Crisp cantaloupe inkpad :  131776
Coastal cabana cardstock : 131302
Sweetest gift wooden stamp set : 130583








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x