Friday 11 October 2013

Sweetest Gift Stamp Set # 2

Well, what a lovely stamp set, I just had to make another card !
This time I  wanted to do boy theme... hope you like it 







Firstly I have a square white card base, I cut a matting layer for it using Coastal cabana cardstock, I Embossed it with the Honeycomb embossing folder.
I then Attached a length of white ribbon along the bottom of the mat layer and then die cut a circle of white pearlised card and stamped the hanging baby mobile onto it with Coastal Cabana ink.
I then cut a label using the Decorative label punch, to which I stamped an oval in coastal cabana and then the congratulations to you  and your new little one sentiment in basic black. Finally I added two little buttons tied with twine to finish the card off.

Here's a list of the Stampin'up! Items i used : just click on the item number to take to online store.

Coastal Cabana Cardstock :  131302
Coastal Cabana Ink pad :  131175
Honeycomb Embossing folder: 129378
Sweetet Gift Wooden Stamp set:  130583
Decorative Label Punch :  120907
Basic Black Ink pad :  126980


Happy crafting

** Lucie **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x