Wednesday 22 January 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Fringe benefits


Another quick card project I made using some new products that will available in the new spring / summer catalogue, available from January 28th to uk and Europe.

To make this card I used whisper white for my card base  Also I used very vanilla, strawberry slush and coastal cabana cardstock, which I layered up after I used the New fringe scissors!  To cut them. 

I then used the new natural chevron ribbon and the happy congratulations stamp set, also available in the new catalogue and finally I used some of the neutrals candy dots. 

I hope you like it, I'd love you comments. 







If you would like to purchase any of the products I have used in this card project, then please get in touch. As I said before some of the items won't be available  for sale until January 28 th, when the new catalogue is released.


Happy Crafting 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x