Friday 24 January 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - It's your day, let's celebrate........


Just a quick card again today using  again the notelet and envelope pack. I also used the new banner blast stamp set, which you can get free from the new sale a bration brochure, when you spend £45 and over. 
I stamped using baked brown sugar, crisp cantaloupe and pistachio pudding ink pads. I also used the celebrate stamp from tag it stamp set, which I stamped in basic black ink. 
I finished it of with neutrals candy dots. 



If you want to purchase any of the products used in this card project ( please note sale a bration products are not available for purchase until January 28th )  you can either contact me directly or use the shop one link on the right hand side of  blog. 

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x