Thursday 23 January 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Language of Love

We'll  I'm still feeling the Love !  I think I'm just a hopeless romantic! And I am very lucky to have found my soul mate 6 years ago,he inspires me everyday. 
Enough about that, back to the card project I have done with the language of love stamp set that's available from the new spring/summer mini catalogue available from January 28 th. 

If you would like a cope of the new spring /summer mini or the sale a bration mini catalogue, then please get in touch. 


I used Stampin'Up!'s whisper white notecards and envelopes pack ( 131527),  language of love stamp set, pear pizzazz chevron ribbon, calypso coral, coastal cabana and pistachio pudding ink pads. I also used some of the neutrals candy dots and some bakers twine with few mini rhinestones to give it some bling!

 It's pretty simple and I really like how it turned out , hope you all like it too, comment are always welcome. 

If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin'Up! Products used in this project, please contact me or use the shop now link to order online 24/7 the shops that never shuts!

Back soon, Happy Crafting

Lucie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x