Thursday 9 January 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - True love....

Morning everyone


I'm still feeling the love! I just love these stamps set from Stampin'Up! 

The whole lotta love valentine setup is wonderful but only available for a limited time!! Up until January 27th.  

They have great bags for valentine goodies and monster hugs for the children to send and fantastic stamps sets too, follow your heart , love you more and flowerfulheart heart.

 

Check out my online shop to order yours now. 


For today's card I went for a more elegant look using 

Very vanilla cardstock and modern medley DSP 
I used the True love stamp from the follow your heart stamp set and stamped with real real ink, then I punch it out using the large oval punch
I then stamped the  flowerful heart also in real ref and hand cut it out.
I also stamped the Eiffel Tower using black staton and hand cut that out too.
I hand embossed the stripes on the bottom of the card using the Simply scored , I like how it turned out.
I then finished it of with some black ribbon and a ribbon slider (non SU !!)

Hope you like it






 If you would like to purchase any of the products used in this project, then please click on the shop now link.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x