Thursday 6 February 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Hardwood six!

Hi, what's wet dreary day here in Corby, what choice did I have but to craft! 
Today I made six cards using the fantastic hardwood stamp, I decided I wanted to try it in lots of different colours and see what I could come up with. 

Here is what I came up with






Hope you these card inspire you to have a go at making you own, I would love to see anything you  make. 
If you would like to order and of the products I used to are these  cards, please click the link to my online shop or contact me stampinbell@gmail.com




Happy crafting

Lucie 

If you are interested in attending my card classes, please contact me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x