Monday 24 February 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Home Decor with The Spiral Flower Die

Morning , just a quick post today showcasing another of my spiral flower projects!
Yes another wreath LOL, help I think I'm addicted!  






For this project I used blushing bride and smoky slate cardstock and very vanilla for the flowers, which I attached to the wreath using hot glue. I stamped the butterfly using the papillon pot pourri stamp set in pistachio pudding,blushing bride and smoky slate. 
I finished it of with some blushing bride chevron ribbon and voila !, 
Finished 

Happy crafting

Lucie 

If you would like to purchase any of the products used in this project please click on the pictures below for a direct link to my online shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x