Tuesday 25 February 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Swallowtail Splendour Tags

Morning Everyone,
 Today's project is still using the butterfly theme! But not a card or home decor today it's tags!

I found the tags in my stash and decided to make some tags to go on card, gifts or maybe even a scrapbook page.

 As I am really liking the butterfly and swallowtail stamps at the moment tese where the first stamps I went to when I decided to do the tags, and what better to go with the swallowtail stamp than the en francais background stamp and the hardwood stamp! 











I stamped the swallowtail stamp onto very vanilla cardstock in Rich razzleberry,pistachio pudding, crushed curry and island indigo.

On three of the tags I stamped the en francais background in smoky slate and soft sky. The two remaining tags I stamped with the hardwood background stamp in Baked brown sugar and crisp cantaloupe. 
I finished all the tags of with either ribbon on linen there's and a few candy dots. I finally added the sentiments , for these I used a variety perfect pennants, 


Happy Crafting 

Lucie 

If you would like to order any of the products used in this project please click on the pictures below for a direct link to my online shop. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x