Saturday 22 March 2014

Regarding Dahlias meets strawberry slush

Hi all, I hope you have all a had a great week so far and are enjoying yourself in some kind of crafty way! 

Today's card is another quick and simple using the Regarding Dahlias stamp set and strawberry slush colour ink. 

I  hope you like it and I hope it inspires you to make one of your own, if you do I would love to see it, please leave a comment..



 I stamped the dahlia stamp using strawberry slush ink , the using the decorative punch I punched in whisper white and strawberry slush and layered together, I also stamped the hello you in strawberry slush for a fully coordinated card, I finished the card of by punching 3 tiny flowers using the itty bitty punch set and adding a very tiny pearl from the basic pearls pack. 


If you would like to order any of the products I have used in this card, the please click on the pictures below for a direct link to my online shop. 


Happy Crafting and come back soon 

Lucie x


Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x