Monday 21 April 2014

Hello sailor !

Hi everyone, I do hope you are all having a great day and that it's nice and sunny where you are.
The sun always seems to inspire me when crafting, I think it just makes me feel happy! and that can't be a bad thing, can it .

Today's card was also made using the Hell sailor stamp set, which as I said I wasn't keen on to begin with, but I really like it now! And I'm sure you will see more cards fro me made using this set.

                                     


                       

To make this card I used whisper white as my card base onto which I matted some of high tide designer paper, which again I wasn't keen on but it's grown on me ! 

I stamped the wheel, anchor,ahoy ther and hello sailor, all in island indigo and punched out using the bracket label Punch,to which I sponged the edges using island indigo again. 

I then us the pacific point striped grosgrain wide ribbon along the bottom of the card , with a strip of the high tide dsp across onto which I put the hello sailor label using dimensional foam pads. 

I think this would make a great male card because as we all know, men are the hardest to make cards for !

If you would like to purchase and of the products I've used in today's project, the please click on the pictures below for a direct link to the item in my online shop. 


Table built using Product Table Builder
Alternatively just send me an email, if you would like to hold a  Stampin'Up!  party in your own home, them I will be pleased to do so, just get in touch to make arrangements. 

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon

Happy Crafting 

Lucie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x