Tuesday 8 April 2014

Fine Feathers - Card 1

Hi everyone,

  I hope you are all having a good week, the sun has finally come come out after a week or so of very miserable weather. 
So I thought I'd bring a bit of colour into my life using the fine feathers stamp set from Stampin'Up! , I have had this sitting on my shelf for a while and decided it was time to bring it out and use it !
I'm sure many of you Stampin'Up ! Lovers have stamp sets on the shelf that you have never used, but when you ordered them you really did NEED it !! , well don't think your alone in that because I can assure you you're not ! 

Anyway enlighten waffling from me and onto my First Card using the fine feathers stamp set, this time as a background. I like how it turned out and if you embossed the feathers ,which I will do next time! It would bring the design out even more. 


                                   


Using Stampin'Up!'s whisper white notecards as a card base, I stamped one of the lovely fine  feathers stamps  randomly over the card front using the smoky slate ink pad. 

I then cut some Bermuda bay cardstock to 1 3/4 x 4.75 inches 

Then cut a layer of whisper white to which I also stamped in smoky slate using a different fine feather stamp.

 I then Inked the edges of the stamped whisper white layer with smoky slate and folded over two short pieces if smoky slate chevron ribbon which I sandwiched between the to layers of cardstock and adhered it to the card using the fabulous snail adhesive by Stampin'Up!  

To finish of I used the decorative label punch to cut out two labels in Bermuda bay and whisperwhite cardstock.  The bermuda bay label I cut in half and and adhered each half to the end of the whisper white label to create a Mat layer. I then stamped the thinking of you sentiment from the sweetly framed hostess Stamp set. 

I hope you like this card and I would welcome any comments , good or bad ! 

If you are interested in hosting a stamping up party at your home, then please get in touch.. 


 If you would to order and of the products used in this project then please

click on the pictures below for a direct link to the products page in my online

shop or if you prefer you can email me for more information.


Table built using Product Table Builder



Happy Crafting and Come back soon 

 Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x