Tuesday 20 May 2014

Hi Tag it card

Hi everyone, hope you are the enjoying e sunshine ! While it lasts! 

Today's card was a quick and simple one, I hope you like it .



Very vanilla Cardstock was cut at 5 1/4 x 11 to create a tent card 
On which I layered perfect plum and very vanilla mats 
I also cut a small mat of perfect plum , which I embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder, which was free with orders over £45 from the saleabration catalogue ( which has now ended) 
I used natural chevron ribbon , regarding dahlias stamp set  and the chalk talk framelits and my Stampin'Up! Big shot. 

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and look at my blog, I hope you come back soon 

Products I used in this project, click on images for a direct link to the product in my online shop.


.


Happy crafting Lucie 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x