Friday 23 May 2014

Modern medley Gift Card Holder

Modern medley Gift Card Holder


Hi stampers,  I wanted to make a  Money holder for the cash I wanted to give my other for his birthday, so he could buy some things for his beloved motorbike  and was inspired by a card I saw dawn griffiths  you tube tutorial on you tube , which inspired me to make this. 
I took the basic idea from dawn and made it my own, using modern medly dsp instead of cardstock and made it nice and manly! Well I hope that's what I accomplished lol 
He was very pleased with it , especially the money inside !!!





Dimensions:
Outer - 4 1/4 x11
Inner -3 3/4 x 6 1/2 

Outer score 2, 7 1/4,7 3/8
Inner score 1 3/4 ,6

Using the envelope punch board with the large top flap of the outer punch at 1 inch, flip over and punch again at 1 inch. 

I used Modern Medley DSP for the outer and Very Vanilla Cardstock for the inner.
I used the Perfect Pennant Stampset and Framelits ,itty bitty banners stamp set and framelits for the sentiments.


Click on link for dawn5377 tutorial for this card ----->CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL

If you would like to order any of the products used in this project ,please click on the pictures below for  a direct link to the product in my online shop. Alternatively you can email me stampinbell@gmail.com

Happy Stamping

Lucie x 


Table built using Product Table Builder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x