Monday 2 June 2014

Jewellery inspired screen card

Hi stampers, 

today's card was inspired by south hill designs jewellery that I have been seeing all over the social media pages. 

I decided I wanted to do a girl card and make a inspired papercrafters locket to gone on it and this was the result. 

 Very easy to make , If you want to know how just get in touch. The card dimensions are on the previous screen card post and the locket was made using circle punches, gold foil card , window sheet , pearls, itty bitty flower punch and some gold bakers twine. 






card stock -  Real Red  11 x 6 1/2  inches
score at 2 6/8, 5 1/2, 8 2/8

I used the perfect pennants stamp set , using the Make a wish and hello sentiments. I also used the petite petals stamp and punch set, which I stamped in red real on whisper white cardstock. 
I used the large oval punch and word window punch for the bow and I also used black candy wits from the neutral collection.
I used the fresh prints paper stack , layered onto whisper white cardstock for the screen panels and finally I used the curly label punch for the screen legs.

If you would like to order any of the products used in today's project , then click on the pictures below for a direct link to the products page in my online shop. Alternatively you can send me an email and I can place the order for you stampinbell@gmail.com




Table built using Product Table Builder




Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon

Take care 

Lucie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x