Thursday 7 August 2014

A little smile to make you feel better

Morning stampers, 
          I made today's card for my beautiful niece, who is going through some hard times but is staying strong and determined and I couldn't be prouder...

I fell in love with this stamp the first time I saw it and just had to have it! It's one of those stamps that just makes you smile, and would doesn't need a smile one in a while ! 





I love how this card turned out too, first one smile and now two!!! 


Products used in these card projects 

Whisper white cardstock
In colt dsp paper pack 2013/2015. (Strawberry slush ) 
A little smile stamp set 
Gorgeous grunge stamp set
Petite petals stamp set 
Petite petals punch 
Coastal cabana ink 
Strawberry slush ink 
Stampin write markers ( coastal cabana,baked brown sugar,crisp cantelope, strawberry slush, pistachio pudding,basic black)
Circle and stripes mask
Skin tone blendabilities
Coastal cabana blendabilities
Cherry cobbler blendabilities
Daffodil delight blendabilities
Old olive blendabilities
Pumpkin pie blendabilities
Tangelo twist ink
Hello honey ink 
Lost lagoon ink 
Stampin trimmer 
Snail adhesive 
Stampin Dimensionals 
Paper snips
Glue dots 
Neutral candy dots 
Stampin scrub
Stampin mist 
Momento tuxedo black ink 


If you would like to purchase any of the products used in these project please click in the shop now button for a direct link to my online shop. 

Happy stamping

Lucie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x