Tuesday 5 August 2014

Papillon pot pourri goes over the edge!

Hi stampers,
  Today's project is so simple but so effective, I just love it and hope you do to..


Is decided I wanted to use some of the new in colours and also use some of my favourite stamps too, I just love anything with butterfly on at the moment and this stamp set papillon pot pourri is just so damn cute.

I cut and folded my base card stock as normal, then stamped the butterfly just in from the outside edge. I then got out my trusty paper snips and cut just around the outside edge of the butterfly's, then stamped my sentiment and voila! Done..

Products used in this card project

Whisper white cardstock
Lost lagoon ink
Blackberry bliss ink
Hello honey ink
Tangelo twist
Perfect pennants ( hello banner sentiment ) 
Dozen thought ( just because sentiment ) 
Black stazon ink 
Stampin scrub 
Stampin mist 
Stazon cleaner
Paper snips
Stampin trimmer
Bone folder

If you would like to purchase any of the products used in these project please click in the shop now button for a direct link to my online shop. 

Happy stamping

Lucie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x