Monday 4 August 2014

Say cheese

Hi stampers 
Hope you are all enjoying this lovely warm weather, I know I am ! 
Today card project was made using the day cheese stamp set from the new annual catalogue. 
I also incorporated into one of the cards the swallowtail stamp as I just love it ! 

Hope you like it too




Products used : 
Whisper white cardstock
In color 2013/2014 DSP paper pack
Stampin write markers 
Black stazon ink
Coastal cabana blendabilitie pens 
Bermuda bay cardstock
Crisp cantaloupe ink
Blackberry bliss ink
Moonlight DSP paper stack 
Paper snips 
Stampin up trimmer 
Snail adhesive
Dimensionals
Window sheet
Glossy accents
Gorgeous grunge stamp set
Say cheese stamp set
Circle framelits
Swallowtail stamp set


If you would like to purchase any of the products used in these project please click in the shop now button for a direct link to my online shop. 

Happy stamping

Lucie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x