Monday 27 October 2014

Six sided sampler part 2

Hi, I hope you all had a great weekend.

This is a quick card I made on Friday, I wanted to do something that incorporated the 2013-2014 in - colours.
I love how it turned out, I hope you do too...







Products

Whisper white cardstock 
Crumb cake cardstock 

Coastal cabana inkpad
Pistachio pudding inkpad 
Baked brown sugar inkpad 
Crisp cantaloupe inkpad 
Momento black inkpad 

Coastal cabana ribbon
Whisper White ribbon

Hexagon punch
Tombow liquid glue
Glue dots
Stampin'Up! Trimmer

If you would like to buy any of the products used in this card project, just click on the shop now button to the right , where you can shop 24/7

Happy crafting 

Lucie x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x