Wednesday 22 October 2014

Well I'm back ! This week is the six sided sampler stampset

Hi everyone,
Sorry it's been a while  but I've had a nasty cold/bug and it's been hanging around for weeks and as a result I lost my crafting mojo for a while ...
But I've been back in the craft room today and I think it's slowly coming back !

As you may have noticed last weekend was the Stampin'Up! Convention in Brussels and it looked like everyone had an amazing time, why not pop over to the Stampin'Up! UK Facebook page and have a look at all the fab photos and amazing projects  and get lots of crafty inspiration.

Anyway, enough of me waffling! Onto to today's cards.

Products :

SIX SIDED SAMPLER STAMP SET AND HEXAGON PUNCH
Whisper white cardstock, basic black cardstock and back to black dsp 
White gel pen, Momento black ink, daffodil delight ribbon, whisper white craft ink 





    

Interested in buying some of the products used in these projects? 

Then why not click on the shop now button and take a look at my online shop, where you can order online 24/7 and have it delivered to your door!

Why not check out this weeks weekly deals too, there are some great bargain to be found and it changes on a weekly basis! 

Happy Stampin 

Lucie x 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x