Thursday 8 January 2015

You'll love the new bow builder punch... It's Bee-utiful!

Hi stampers,  have you seen the new spring/summer mini yet? If not please clink on the PDF Link below to save your own copy, if you woul a paper on sent to your home, that you can peruse will drinking coffee, then please get in touch..


Today's card was made using the new bow builder punch, it's brilliant I love it and just can't stop using it. I also used the super cute Baby bumblebee stamp.

I hope you like it.....
















If you want to purchase any of the products I used to make these cards. Then please click on the shop now link top right , for a direct link to my online shop

Happy stamping

Lucie 😋






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x