Wednesday 25 March 2015

Love life - saleabration stamps- available while stocks last!

Hi stampers,
  For today's cards I used the love life saleabration stampset, which I one of the free products available when you spend £45 on stampin'up products.


Card base it at 8 x 5 1/2 , scored at 4  
1st layer 4 x 5 1/4
2nd layer 3 3/4 x 5 


In the first card I used the kingfisher stamped with tuxedo Momento black ink, which I coloured using the Aqua painter with Bermuda bay, daffodil delight and melon mambo and early espresso.

I created the background with a circle frame mask I created using the circle framelits, which I sponged over with blushing bride ink. 

Adhered the whisper white base, bermuda bay and stamped layer and finished with melon mambo candy dots.

For the second card I used the lemon stamp, which I stamped three times along the top of the whisper white second layer ( cards sizes and layer , same as above )  using tuxedo black moment ink, which I coloured in using the aqua painter with daffodil delight and pear pizazz.
I punched whisper white circle with 1 3/8 circle punch  and the scalloped circle punch layer in daffodil delight.
I stamped the love life sentiment in black and finished it of with daffodil delight candy dots.
I hope you feel inspired by the cards I've made today and I would love to see your versions.
If you would like to purchase any of products used today  and earn the love life saleabration stampset, which is abailable until March 31st. Click the shop now button or alternatively send me an email as I'm always happy to help.
Happy stamping 
Lucie x 
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=2693&dbwsdemoid=5010189http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/2015_SAB/20150106_SAB_en-EU.pdf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x